Sunday, June 26, 2016

Thank You

Thank you to all my students from the bottom of my heart for everything this year; making me smile and laugh, helping me learn more about teaching and students, the cards and gifts, and all the good memories. You made my first year teaching at MA special. I will always remember you 4 as my first class as a "real" teacher! I truly enjoyed coming to work everyday and teaching you all. May Allah bless you all and your families with long happy and healthy lives and reward you with Jannahtul Firdaws for your hard work these past 10 months. (Please keep me in your dau'as!) Also, you can always come back to this blog years from now and remember 3rd grade with me :p


Making cards for teachers

Adding the last piece to the puzzle

Patiently waiting for everyone to arrive!



Aisha using her magic "tool" to pop this balloon

I don't know what pose this is :p

Why are they pointing at me?!

1 comment:

  1. Eid Mubarak sr. Sabrina and thank you for everything

    ReplyDelete